Tutorials and Tags with my latest kit

Aug 10, 2010

I got some fantastic tags made with my latest kit!
They are awesome and were made using the exact tube I had in mind when I started to work on this kit!
This fabulous tag was made by Faith from Faith's Lacey Tutorials.

She also wrote a tutorial using my kit, and here is the result of this tut. You can view this tutorial HERE
Thank you Faith! I loved them both! Great job :)
Last but not least, my friend Rocio wrote a tutorial and made this fabulous tag, isn't it awesome?!
Thank you Rocio! I love it as I love all your work. Gracias amiga :)
You can view the tutorial HERE the tut is in Portuguese but can be easily translated to any language :)
Don't forget to pickup the kit used in this tags in any of my stores on the right
or purchase it here now




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP