So Hot It's Criminal and a freebie for you!

Jul 22, 2010

I have a few products in store today. Starting with a couple of CU templates for taggers
and a new tagger kit called "So Hot It's Criminal"
They are available in any of my stores listed on the right. Also available in my store 


This kit contains -13 Papers 800 x 800 in JPG format -39 Elements in PNG format and its only $2.99
After you've purchased this kit, email me and please allow 24 hrs for delivery.
CU templates for taggers
 
 
On to the freebie, It's a cluster frame made using elements from my last kit. I hope you like it!
Get it in my 4SHARED and leave me some love when you download!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP