New Product and freebie

Jun 16, 2011

Hello peeps! It's been a while since I updated my blog I know, I know! LOL But I have been so busy with school which I'm happy to say, I'm doing very well, so I'm happy about that LOL
I have new products and a freebie for you!
The first 2 are CU products, you can find these at any of the stores linked above.


 This Kit is for personal use only I hope you like it. You can find at any of the stores linked above. I have a 35% off sale thru July 2nd!
Now to your freebie! This is a set of Patriotic frames, CU and PU ok, Please read description and TOU carefully ;) or send me a message if you have any other questions. You can click on the image to download ;)

2 comments:

TammyJo's Creations 6/17/11, 5:36 PM  

Wow , you've been busy ! I went to college after I became mom also so do understand that you rarely get "me" time but it is all worth it in the end. Love the new goodies you have created ..... they are beautiful. Great job as always .. I appreciate you sharing your lovely freebie frames with us too!!. Thanks much ! Hugs, TammyJo aka *TJ*

♦♦NORA ♦♦ 6/18/11, 11:19 PM  

You are very welcome Anisah ;)

-Tammy, that means alot, thank you for your words :) Hugs!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP