Blog Customization

Sep 18, 2010

I'm happy to let you all know I am now doing blog customization.
Give your blog a complete make over!
Get this Fall themed blog! Browns and maroons all to match the beautiful header.
Blog customization and installation included. All Images included as shown on the link preview. Your favorite links added above the header.
This is one of a kind blog theme so nobody else will have it...
Background image features your designer or blog name, so it can't be used anywhere else on the net!
After purchasing, please send me an email with "Blog Customization" on the subject line. I will then contact you regarding specifics. 

View full size preview HERE
IF you'd like your own images on the blog, contact me for a more affordable price!
I also make custom themes with a kit of your preference.
Contact me with any questions at CoquettasDesignz@gmail.com
More samples of my work and other headers can be seen here:
LUSCIOUS DIGI DOLLS

SCRAP HEAVEN BOUTIQUE

LISA ALEXANDER GRIFFIN
and not to mention this blog! You can purchase this service at SCRAP HEAVEN BOUTIQUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP