New Products and a freebie

May 26, 2010

Hello all!
I've been MIA for some time, but I'm glad I'm back.
I have new products and a freebie for you!
New kit called "ZEN TRANQUILITY"

and some CU products available in my stores as well. 
To purchase this, click on any of my store links on the right.
Also available in my personal store:
will be uploaded in a few minutes :)
I hope you like'em!
and on to your freebie:
It is a pack of 1 tagger size paper (800px), 1 colorful word art and 1 frame
Make sure you let me know if you make something cute! LOL
I'd love to see get it at 4SHARED Enjoy!

1 comments:

CBH 5/27/10, 10:41 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP