New Kit--Sweet Lemonade

Feb 26, 2010

Hello friends! I hope you all are doing ok with this crazy weather we've been having..
To my friends in the mid-US please stay safe!
I can't wait for spring to arrive, to get some sun and make some lemonade!
Just by thinking about it, I made this kit...I enjoyed making it, I hope you like it as well :)
it contains:
-11 Papers 700 x 700 JPG format
-53 elements PNG format
which include 11 different frames, bows, flowers, butterflies, bees, ribbons, 2 buggy cars, and 14 poser goodies including 2 Cookie Dolls made by Luscious Scraps exclusively for this kit!
It is only $2.75
You can get it at SCRAP HEAVEN BOUTIQUE
any of my stores on the top right>>>
or here while you're at it LOL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP