Mini-Kit freebie

Jan 3, 2010

Hiya everyone!
I hope you had a great Christmas.
It's been forever since I updated my blog WOW
I've been so busy and hubby was off work for 2 wks,
kids off school for winter break,
so you can imagine the chaos around my house over the holidays!

I have a new kit and a mini-kit freebie for you.
It's a bit late to post it here, but I'll post it anyway LOL
It's a New Year kit, which I think you can still use.
I used one of those cookie dolls which I absolutely adore!
I hope you like it too, you can get at any of my stores on the top right>>>
-Papers are 800 x 800 px in JPG format
-elements are in PNG

On to the freebie!
Here is a mini-kit I made for you.
The beads, the pattern on the papers, and the bow
were made using psp scripts I tested for BlueBird (Liz).
That's why I called it "For Liz" LOL
You can visit her blog HERE
and you can get the kit it at 4SHARED
Please leave me a comment when downloading!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  1/4/10, 1:38 AM  

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous,  1/5/10, 6:44 PM  

Thank you for sharing your work! I love anything red and this is so great! Thanks again!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP