Freebie for you and CT call

Jan 24, 2010

I have a new freebie tagger kit for you.
This is a Add-On to a my new Valentine kit called "My Sweetheart"
I'll be uploading it in a bit..
If used in a tutorial, I would love to see what you dowith it.
Please link back to my blog and leave me some l♥ve!
You can purchase the My Sweetheart Kit HERE
Get the add on at 4SHARED
Enjoy!!

ARE YOU A TUTORAL WRITER?
I'm currently looking for 2-3 tutorial writers to work with my kits.
If you are interested in using my kits (for free) in your tutorials, please email me at CoquettasDesignz@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

LadyQueen's scrap Creations 1/24/10, 6:04 PM  

Beautiful kit thank you for sharing :)

CBH 3/12/10, 11:04 AM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Mar. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP