I've been tagged!

Jul 11, 2008

I've been tagged, its the first time, so I hope I do this right!


The Rules Are:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Tagged by: Tee :http://teesscraps.blogspot.com/

7 Facts about me:

1. I have 3 kids, 2 boys and a precious baby girl!
2. I' m a big kid at heart
3. My voice is very high people who call on the phone say, "May I speak to your mother, please"
and over the phone even my hubby gets me confused with my 8 yr old son!
4. I have a huge Precious Moments collection
5. I got an award at the shooting range for shooting a rifle while I was in highschool.
6. I don't like cooking, I do it cuz I have to.
7. I'm a girly girl at heart, I don't leave the house without mascara, powder and lipgloss

People I am Tagging:
Don't know that many so I'll leave this blank!

I hope I did ok for my first time!

4 comments:

Fur Babies 10/19/08, 2:22 AM  

Dropping off huggies for our favorite auntie! ♥

Alma Zulema 10/21/08, 9:54 PM  

Hehe, fact #3 is hilarious (and totally true)!! BTW, thanks for visiting our Blog-be sure to add us to your links. :P Sending lots of hugs your way. ♥

Alma Zulema 10/21/08, 9:57 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous,  11/1/08, 8:30 PM  

Lmao Nora, i love fact #3 !!
You have an award on mine xx

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP