My First Kit

Apr 3, 2008

Ok, so I didn't give you all the freebie on my last post, I know, I know,
it was April 1st, April's Fools Day!



Anyway, I'm so excited!!!
I finally finished my very first complete scrap kit!
I'm very proud of it, it took me almost 3 days.

Please, if you download it, lemme know what you think...
(be kind, please have in mind it's my first!)

I had made 1 small colorful kit before, (right Julie?)
but it was never really finished.
I think this one is, LOL!!
It's perfect for taggers like myself, 30 pc. kit in PSP format.
If you are interested in PNG format leave me a comment and let me know.
Feel free to leave any other suggestions...


Here's the preview:

And here is the link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/42936016/f7937d16/CoquettaScrap_GirlyPnB.html

9 comments:

Anonymous,  4/4/08, 5:35 AM  

Hey Nora, I love your freebie! Hopefully I can do it justice and make something pretty :)

Karen x

Anonymous,  4/7/08, 5:32 PM  

OMG! Black & pink...my absolute favorite. Way to go sis...it's beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing--i can't wait to use it. :)

Huggies,
Alma ♥

Anonymous,  4/20/08, 12:44 PM  

Thank you Nora! I finally got this one downloaded! (((hugs)))

Anonymous,  6/30/08, 9:07 AM  

This is gorgeous i would love it in PNG,,Have a Great day!!

Anonymous,  7/1/08, 4:12 PM  

Awesome Kit! Love the colors! Thank you for the freebie!!

loz 7/2/08, 5:05 PM  

thankyou 4 sharing your first kit, i think it is lovely the colours are sooo my little girl, i'm sure i'll make something nice with this x laura xx

Unknown 7/6/08, 4:11 AM  

Thanx for sharing this lovely kit! you can be proud of it, and please keep up the good work :D

rsb 7/10/08, 11:15 AM  

I downloaded this one..thanks! Its so cute:)

Anonymous,  7/22/08, 1:52 AM  

This is cute! REALLY CUTE! And I am so loving it! Thank you for making another beautiful scrap kit available for us to use! Aloha.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP