First Entry~Easter Day March 23, 2008

Mar 23, 2008

This is my very fist entry.
This blog is dedicated to my children who are my reason for breathing.
My 2 boys and my baby girl, My Coquetta.

My name is Nora, I'm a mom, wife, daughter, sister, and friend to wonderful people.
I'm addicted to PSP. I make sig tags and recently started creating digital scraps for addicts like myself.
In this blog I will share my creations with you. Please, leave me a comment if you pick up any of my shares, just so I know you like them!


Photobucket

Today is Easter Day, the plans were to go to the beach and have a picnic at the park.
Our plans were ruined due to crappy weather. Thunder and lightning earlier this morning.
Who knows maybe the weather will get better this afternoon...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  4/4/08, 11:16 PM  

Hi Nora!!
What an awesome blog hon!
I plan on visiting it quite often!
Your scraps are fantastic!!
Hugs & love,
Maxine

Maxine 4/4/08, 11:18 PM  

Hi Nora!
Fantastic blog hon!
Awesome scrap kit, love the colors and what sweet elements!!
I plan on visiting your blog often!
Hugs, Maxine

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

  © Coquettas Designz for Coquettas Designz ~~ Adapted from Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP